BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Chelsey C.
Arcata, CA
I really like this spray because it helped my face feel complete after my make up routine. It just sets everything into place. I wish it had a better scent if anything.
Zadi C.
This is a classic. I've used this for years and will never stop. I once got a sample of a finishing spray with another brand and it didn't even compare to urban decays.
Ocean S.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is a #1 for me. I've never seen a setting spray that worked so perfectly. It is definitely worth the money and gives you the flawless look that you want. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Vasny M.
Dallas , TX
Works amazing! I had my makeup professionally done and the makeup artist used this and my makeup lasted all day long. I sweated a lot that day but my makeup stayed put.
Madison L.
Warner Robins, GA
Don't even get me started on this setting spray. I've heard all about so I decided to give it a try. This stuff was made from the heavens it's AMAZING. You know your makeup will be in place all night long.
Paula C.
Miami, Florida
This is an expensive one but its so worth it. It keeps my makeup in place all day and its lightweight tho i prefer the oil free one, but this one is great too. Urban decay is one of my favorites brands ever
Kimberly M.
Danbury, CT
This is one of the many setting sprays I own & it's definitely my favorite! Sets makeup perfectly helping it to stay on for so long! Definitely my holy grail for sure!
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
This setting spray is by far my favorite. It holds my makeup on all night long even through sweating. I recommend this to anyone. I will continue to purchase this product in the future.
Hailey A.
Love this stuff! Worth the hype and money. I wish it lasted longer but god I love it. Smells kind of weird not really a good smell but I like the way it blends my makeup together and makes it last well, all night! It's really a must have for all beauty girls for real.
Chloe B.
I heard all the crazy hype about this product.. thank you jeffree Starr. I mean I like it but I am not in love with it. It does leave your face sticky at first then it settles and becomes Dewey. All day wear
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.