BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Morgayn D.
mesa
I love this setting spray. Defiantly my go too! A couple of sprays is all you need so it last forever. It's more of a natural finish which i love personally. I've bought this product multiple times and will continue to buy.
Jennifer  D.
Cumberland, RI
All time favorite setting spray. It is very hot and humid where I am and my makeup still looks just as fresh at 11pm as it did when I first applied it that morning. It truly prevents your makeup from melting off your face
Hayley H.
Jackson, WY
This was recommended to me by a friend, maybe it's because we live in different climates but I don't feel like it works for me or helps my makeup last longer the way it helps hers. Probably will try something else next time.
Andrea P.
Saint Charles, IL
This setting spray is the best Ive ever used. It is a little expensive but defeinitely worth the price. It lasts the entire day and keeps my makeup in place even when I sweat. It is extremely light weight and I would recommend this to anyone who wears makeup.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
I actually just bought this makeup setting spray last week and it works great. My makeup doesn't always last as long as I'd like even with it on, but there is a noticeable difference in the length of time it looks vibrant.
Mikayla B.
Rutherfordton, NC
This product is a must have! it keeps my makeup on all day!!! It keeps everything including my highlight in place all day and night. You can also add it to eyeshadow or highlight to make it more pigmented. I love this product and have repurchased several times!!!
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
After doing a full face make up look this setting spray is a must! It sets my make up for a long night out on the town. I would definitely recommend this product because it really does what it says it supposed to do and I love that!
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood , WA
After I finish my makeup I use this and I'm good for hours. This also works to refresh my makeup when it's been on for a while. Don't know what I would do without it.
Karley S.
De Pere, WI
I really love and prefer this setting spray! My mom tried it out and also loved it so went and got her own bottle! I use it every day and love it! Urban decays setting sprays are made by skindinavia and they have amazing setting sprays so you get what you pay for!
MyMakeupFantasy M.
Lilburn, GA
I have tried many setting sprays and I just keep comming back to this. It makes my makeup look fresh and last all day. I never need to touch up when I use this spray. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.