BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kristen R.
Alexandria
I have gone through bottle after bottle of this stuff. Sure, I've strayed. I've dabbled. I always return. This is hands down one the the BEST setting sprays on the market, and it is THE best that one can find just on a shelf at Sephora or ULTA, no shipping required. That kind of easy access and quality lands this back in my collection time and time again.
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Love the product and worth the price but I prefer the cheaper stuff from Mario. I use this on nights out with the girls or long long days and I feel it really helps to keep my makeup in place. For daily use I use a cheaper brand because I feel it works just as well. I do love the way this setting spray goes on and it dries quickly without leaving residue.
Ashlyn N.
Hyattsville, MD
This is a go-to classic setting spray that I have been using for years. I find that this helps melt my makeup together and really makes any powder products look more natural and skin-like. It does seem to help my makeup last and stay on for a long time. The sprayer on the bottle is nice too and it applies evenly without getting random droplets everywhere.
Maddie B.
Murray , KY
I just got this setting spray for Christmas and really had high expectations based on what I had heard from friends. I find that although my makeup lasts longer, it doesn’t look great. My foundation still separates and gives a value look which I was told this product could help prevent. It is okay overall, but I believe there are better products available.
Liz G.
I loveeee it! I have combination skin type (mostly oily), so my makeup tends to get kinda ugly a few hours later after I leave the house. With the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray my makeup last way longer! I mean up to a certain point, its not magic lol But definitely recommend 😊

Cher S.
Fayetteville, NC
This isn’t my ride or die holy Grail of setting sprays. It does everything it says it does and more. My make up is a flawless much longer the spray is amazing and I cannot say enough about how wonderful the spray is.
Catherine B.
Everyone needs this setting spray! Great product! Easy to apply, goes on perfect! Super Lightweight, leaves you feeling great! Pros would be that IT WORKS! 100%! I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Ruth A.
San Diego, CA
I do a lot of makeup for weddings, and this makes sure my clients's makeup stays on all night! I have combination skin and it keeps my oily areas under control. It also does a really good job of setting your makeup and gets rid of the "powdery" look. I would definitely repurchase!  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is my most prized makeup product. It completely changed my makeup game. It keeps my makeup exactly where it needs to be all day no matter what the weather is! The smell is a little different but it doesn’t stick around. This is a necessity!

💜IG: i.am.the.rabbit
Abby B.
Petoskey, MI
In love with this setting spray. Definitely a go to product for me for everyday use. It really locks all your makeup in place, liquids and powders both! The price is a little steep but it is most definitely worth it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.