BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Hope V.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I would be lost without this product when it comes to makeup. My makeup does not MOVE when I wear this, minus touch ups. You don't need to drench your face in product to get it to work; just a few spritz's and you're good to go.
Emily G.
Swanton
I use this daily. If I don't use this to melt my makeup into my skin all I can see is all the built up cake all over my face. I don't know how I ever went without setting spray in my routine because it makes such a difference.
Pa V.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this spray setting because it long last wearing. No it don't have spf because it only for long last wearing . Yes it make your makeup stay in play all day all. I really recommend for those haven't try should give a try.
Meg B.
Mchenry, IL
I used this during a trip to Spain. Through 100+ degree weather, my makeup stayed flawless. Super long lasting and you don't need to use a lot of product. I would recommend to those who know they will perspire or are going to be in hot climates. Amazing product!
Rosa S.
Belle Glade, FL
This is another staple in my collection. This really sets everything together. I was amazed when I tried it and how long my makeup stayed on with this setting spray. Truly something that is irreplaceable and that everyone needs.
Kayla W.
This product is a miracle worker. It locks in your makeup and makes it last all day. I'm a waitress and move around a lot and my make up does not move when i wear this.
Jay F.
Hialeah , Fl
Used to be better before with the change of pavkaging the formula must changed now does not lasta like before, does not offer any sun protection with a natural finish , i will buy it again but its not that good as it used to be
Julie W.
Columbia, MO
I highly believe that this setting spray is what helps me keep my makeup looking great. I once had an emergency where I had to stay overnight at the hospital with someone, and even slept for a little bit in my makeup, and the makeup looked great even over 24 hours later. I will definitely continue to use and buy this product.
Angel L.
This is the best value if you love this setting spray! It's almost like getting one for free! All Nighter has a very fine mist and keeps my makeup on all day (and night)!
Alyssa G.
My holy grail setting spray. My makeup stays on all day and my foundation looks great. The smell isn't overwhelming or horrible like other setting sprays and the bottle sprays a perfect amount. I would definitely buy this again
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.