BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Brittany M.
Dearborn, MI
I love this setting spray! It is great and it does make my makeup stay on all day! It does have good sun protection. it is good for all types of skin!
Cayden A.
Stephens City, VA
Really keeps my makeup on all day!!! Jeffree star was talking about it so I thought I'd give it a try! I love it! It is my favorite setting spray ever
Jessica I.
This spray was not as good as I thought it would be. it did help my makeup stay on a bit longer than usual, but still smudged and wore off eventually.
Anika B.
Amazing for summer or night outs! Locks in all your makeup so Oy don't sweat it off during the day and makes your highlight look a little more intense.
Yuli V.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This makeup setting spray..oh my god. It is literally heaven in a bottle. I swear by this, it is one of the BEST setting sprays out there. It is my #1
Danielle A.
West Covina, CA
So far this is my favorite setting spray. I can't believe I didn't start using it sooner. It helps my makeup stay on all day, even through working out.
Amber W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
this product really helps if you need your make up to last all day! I have oily skin and makeup tends to melt away and this really makes a difference .
Kristen B.
This is by far one of the best setting sprays I have used. Makeup stays put until you are ready to wash it off. It stays true to the name, all nighter.
Melissa H.
Hialeah, FL
Hands down best setting spray in my opinion. I’ve tried a few and none compares to the urban decay all nighter💗💗💓 I recommend to buy. Makeup does last
Sarah G.
Suffern, NY
The name! Definitely lives up to its name!!! I use this when I commute to the city to keep my makeup from moving and I love it!! It definitely works!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.