BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Olivia P.
Newark, DE
This Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray is amazing! I just recently bought this product but I definitely see a difference in the amount of time that my makeup lasts! One I use my current one up, I'll definitely be buying it again. I recommend this to everyone!
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
A great makeup setter. Not bad for the price but Makeup doesn't stay all night but it works really well. It's really expensive for a decent setting Spray. It's lightweight.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I love the small travel size to take in my kit. A little goes a long way. My clients always seem to like the staying power of the spray. No reactions of burning & controls oil .
Dani R.
Holy grail of setting sprays. Great size and value and lasts for quite awhile. I like to keep a hand fan near my vanity so I can fan my face after spraying to help it dry. It really will lock in make up for a whole day and night!
Eriel M.
I really don't have much to compare it to, but this is the first setting spray i've used thanks to makeup channels i've watched online. It seems to work very well. I am waiting for the day to do a full out makeup look and see how well it holds up.
Ashlee H.
Plymouth, MA
Great quality. High price but it lasts a lot longer than you'd think. I can definitely tell a difference when I use it and when I don't. L'Oréal Infallible is a great dupe for it. I would buy it again if I have something fancy to do
chelsea k.
Livermore, KY
This product makes your makeup stay perfect all night long. No need for touch ups or running back & forth to the bathroom to see if your makeup is still in place.lol. I love it!
kiara r.
Bell Gardens, CA
I love how well my make up looks once I apply this mist on my face. I honestly do see a difference on how long lasting my make up is towards the end of the night compared to not spraying most on my face.
Royleen S.
Valley Center , CA
I love this setting spray. I think I haven't wanted to try another spray because it keeps my oils at bay. I would like to say that this is my favorite urban decay product.
Fabiola S.
Best setting spray on the market. it reallys helps to keep my makeup for hours upon hours. After a night out or a 10hr shift. Kinda gives you a natural finish which i lovd
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.