BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Marissa W.
This is my fave setting spray! I can have a totally fun night with this. It leaves my skin looking natural an is good for any combination skin. Go ahead and give it a try! It's super easy to apply, just the directions and you sure can't fail with this crowd pleaser
Elizabeth-Rose L.
springfield
My favorite setting spray in history, keeps your makeup on all night even if your sweating. I'm a dancer so I'm always on stage with hot lights beating down on me and it keeps my makeup flawless. Buy this you won't be disappointed
Katrina T.
Honestly, my favorite setting spray ever! My makeup looks exactly the same in the morning and at night, I'm always surprised at how good my makeup looks at the end of the day. Been using it for years and always come back to it after trying other brands. Highly recommended!
julianne a.
Mesa, AZ
I use this everyday. It's so great and I love the new packaging. It makes my makeup last forever and not break up. The spray is awesome and it doesn't ruin your makeup. Would 100% buy again! Also would recommend for a setting spray!
Jessica C.
Lynchburg, VA
I never leave the house in full makeup without this spray. I like my makeup more on the heavier side, so some setting sprays just don't cut it! With a proper bake and this spray, I'm ready to go!
Jennifer Q.
This is definitely one of my go to products when I'm having a night out. My makeup stays in tact no matter what I do. I tend to have dry skin and haven't experienced any issues with it thus far.
Evelyn T.
Saukville, WI
I love this setting spray! It makes my makeup stay on all day and is great for all skin tones. All you need are a couple of sprays and you're all set! I will most likely repurchase when I'm all out unless I find something better.
Baylah A.
Hillsboro , OH
Love this setting spray! By far my favorite one. So reasonable for the accuracy. Makes my face look polished and my skin feels refreshed! Would totally recommend this setting spray to anyone that wants to keep the same look all day!
Samantha C.
This setting spray feels so nice on my skin and makes my makeup last much longer! It smells amazing and has a good mister on it so the product spearheads very well. It's just a great setting spray honestly
Cassandra V.
Corp Christi, TX
Hands down best setting spray I've ever used to help with longevity of my makeup I use the all nighter one to set and boom makeup literally stays on for more than 12hours
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.