BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Stephanie H.
Fresno , CA
Love this setting spray. I have oily skin and this worked better for me than the de-slick setting spray they sell. My makeup stays in place all day. I would definitely recommend to others. I feel like it would work for any skin type.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
So far this is the only setting spray that actually keeps my makeup in place! I've noticed at work when I use this my makeup actually stays. So far no drugstore alternative
Enrica I.
I use this setting spray all the time, and I think I love it. But to be quite honest, I'm not entirely sure if it ACTUALLY does anything. Like I'm not sure if it really keeps my makeup in place. It does make it look more fresh though.
Alexandra M.
I highly recommend the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. My makeup will stay on all day event when it's extremely hot out. It keeps your makeup looking fresh all day long.
Gabby A.
Fontana, CA
My favorite setting spray. I use all the time and my makeup lasts all day and night. Paring this with the all nighter foundation is a game changer. Your makeup with not budge. Also it keeps on your eyebrow products as well as contour.
Frankie L.
Brick, NJ
This setting spray is the absolute best one in the market! With my oily skin, it makes my makeup last all day. The spray nozzle just sprays the enough amount of product to the face. I have backups of this spray. This is a staple to my makeup routine.
Nicoletta M.
Brooklyn, NY
I've never used a setting spray before, but this product made me realize what I was missing! I have very normal skin, but I was weary that it would feel sticky, or cakey, or oily, but it feels very lightweight, dried in no time, and it makes my makeup look great!
Ashlee H.
Plymouth, MA
Great quality. High price but it lasts a lot longer than you'd think. I can definitely tell a difference when I use it and when I don't. L'Oréal Infallible is a great dupe for it. I would buy it again if I have something fancy to do
Lauren H.
So my best friend uses this product every time we go out and she always looks like she just left the house by the end of the night. It really does work and i recommend it to anyone who likes to party late and still want to look fresh!
Alexus W.
So glad I found this setting spray. Ive use many others but nothing quite compares. This product is so long lasting and I love how fine the mist comes out instead of being super uneven in dispersion
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.