BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Briauna S.
Springfield, MO
This spray is pretty decent, it's the setting spray that I have tried. I like the finished look of it. The travel size I great for keeping in my purse
Sara k.
Somers
MY FAVORITE! makes my makeup look so fresh and it lasts all day! Great for going out and in the summer when you don’t want your makeup to melt off lol
Katherine  .
Kingwood, TX
This is my second time repurchasing the product. Although it’s a little pricey it lasts forever and it truly does keep my makeup put all day and night
Lyndsey S.
This spray makes my makeup actually stay on for most of the day and night. Makes a huge difference. Little pricey but I feel you get what you pay for.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This is a go to for my beauty routine especially in the summer when makeup tends to melt off. This lasts me a long time so the travel size is just fine
Jessica E.
Sacramento, CA
This was the 1st setting spray I tried, purchased at Sephora. Even though it works well, it is pricey compared to other brands that work just as well.
Monica S.
I love that this lets my makeup last all day. I have oily skin so by the end of the night my face ends up a greasy mess. This keeps my makeup in tact.
Daisy M.
Sartell, MN
If you want your make up to stay put buy this, hands down the best setting spray 🙌🏻 it’s light weight, it smells nice, I will continue to use/buy this.
Jaylin R.
Staten Island
Such a great setting spray! My makeup doesn't not move when I apply this on after makeup! I will be buying this again and I recommend this to a friend!
Kristen S.
Hanover Park, IL
This stuff is okay, though I don’t know if it actually does anything haha. It feels good going on but it always makes me nervous that it’s gonna smidge
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.