BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jasmine M.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this setting spray I have it in the travel size and full size bottle. I love how it leaves such a dewy finish on my makeup. It’s easy spray to on and I use it almost everyday to have a long lasting look with my makeup. I recommend this to anyone who has dry/combo or oily/combo skin it works amazingly. I can not live without this in my makeup bag
Adrianna H.
I wanted to try this setting spray because so many people were talking about it. To test it out, I bought the travel size at Sephora for $15. I really like this setting spray. Since I have such oily skin, this really makes my makeup stay on all day without melting. However sometimes here and there, I can still see some shine on my face like around my nose area.
victoria h.
Purchase, NY
While I don't hate this product, it's not my favorite. I found that though it does help with keeping your makeup in place, it's only temporary. I have combination skin where some spots are oily while some are a bit drying. I found that this setting spray doesn't help with the oily spots on my face. I think this would be better for someone without oily skin
Chasity P.
Houston
The best setting spray known to man!! This stuff is the goat but I don’t know about sun protection but this keeps my makeup in one spot all day. Very lightweight and would recommend to everyone, everyone needs to try this
Mikkell M.
West Haven
I love this spray! The only reason for the 3 stars is because of the price. It has a great finish and keeps your makeup in place all day long! I have combination skin and even when it’s oily his spray doesn’t let me down.
Jessica R.
Pequannock, NJ
My makeup stays on all night with this. I used this for my wedding and I swear a lot. My make looked great even when though I was patting my face to keep me from looking sweaty. I was happy
Brooklyn G.
Princeton, TX
Favorite setting spray that lasted all day and never made my skin look oily. It was very easy to take off my makeup af the end of the day so if you’re worried it will be too hard Ben you’re wrong. 10/10 highly recommend
Thandiwe G.
Mount Vernon, NY
This product is amazing. It’s  perfect for oily skin and combination skin, basically any skin type. I absolutely love this product. It keeps makeup’s in place for all day and it doesn’t usually irritate if you don’t have sensitive skin. This is perfect.
Courtney C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this setting spray! It helps to keep my makeup in place, especially since I don’t like using powder to set. I don’t always reach for it, or feel the need to continue to repurchase, but it’s still a great product!
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much my fav
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.