BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Shallie C.
Very good setting spray. Locks makeup into place while also diminishing the look of powder and dryness. Not a big fan of the scent, I prefer sprays that smell fresh and clean, of her than that it's great and highly recommended.
Kelly N.
Thousand Oaks, CA
The best! I love how my makeup lasts ALL day when I use this setting spray. I also love how it makes my foundation look more natural and less powdery. I purchase mine at Sephora. This is a must-have for hot days and long work days. I would definitely recommend!
Lauren J.
I like this setting spray. I'm still testing out others to find my favorite. But, this one has been the best so far. Urban Decay makes some of the best make up products.
Samantha B.
I still have the old bottle of this when it was white,but I went and saw Logan with this setting spray and I cried my eyes out and my Makeup had one small line of a tear and I just blended it right out and it was perfect again
Bree M.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is my all time favorite setting spray! It keeps my makeup on all day, controls oil, and reduces the appearance of pores. It is a bit pricey for a setting spray but it really is worth it and I do notice a difference in the way my makeup looks when I use it.
Jenna H.
This setting spray is my GO TO. When you've got a long day and need long wear, this lightweight is amazing! It has a nice matte finish that leaves your makeup looking flawless - will definitely buy again and recommend to others!
Julie K.
Rochester, NY
This setting spray is my go to for keeping your make up look locked up. I like the travel size for keeping in my purse I just refill it from my big one I keep at home!
Alyssa A.
Cullman, AL
Amazing product especially for its price. I just recently starting using this and I have dry skin and it does wonders for my face and holding my makeup in place all day and NIGHT! I love this and i would definitely recommend!
Jamie M.
Deland, FL
Love love love! I have oily skin... and my face tends to disappear as time goes by. All nighter keeps everything in place! This product is amazing! Great for oily skin!
Amanda K.
I've used this setting spray before and it's never let me down. It's kept my makeup in place all day. I'd recommend this to anyone. You only need a couple sprays and you are good to go! I'll be repurchasing this product again!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.