BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer H.
Pittsburgh, PA
While this setting spray was good, I didn't see much of a change in how long my makeup lasted with it compared to with another (cheaper) setting spray.
Timothy H.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this setting spray but I’m very oily so it only works sometimes. I’m also not sure if it is good for skin or might make me break out eventually
Ela R.
Los Angeles, CA
USED THIS FOR PROM AND GIRL LET ME JUST SAY.. THIS MADE MY MAKE UP LAST ALL NIGHT IT WAS INCRESIBLE I HAD TO BUY IT FOR MYSELF AFTER . Go get you some
Annie V.
Stockton
This really helps keep my face refreshed and new! It also keeps my makeup on for a pretty good amount of the day. I would say 75-85% of the day!!
Monica S.
I love that this lets my makeup last all day. I have oily skin so by the end of the night my face ends up a greasy mess. This keeps my makeup in tact.
Justine Y.
Staten Island
This is the best setting spray I've ever had in my life. I can spray this on when I go out for a night out of town and my makeup stays intact! Love it!
Melissa H.
Hialeah, FL
Hands down best setting spray in my opinion. I’ve tried a few and none compares to the urban decay all nighter💗💗💓 I recommend to buy. Makeup does last
Rebecca S.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my favorite setting spray. It takes away Amy powdery look to your makeup and I definitely notice that my makeup lasts longer when I spray this.
Jennifer C.
This is the only setting spray I've used and I don't plan on trying any other! I love this setting spray, I apply it after every makeup application !!
Bailey J.
Joplin, MO
I used this for my prom and even through the stressful, long day and all the dancing and sweat my makeup still looked perfect at the end of the night.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.