BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Tabatha R.
Really really good. It sets your makeup almost forever. After you apply it, it refreshes your face. Bring the look together and adds a natural finish.
Shannon l.
Carson , CA
I love this setting spray I got it in an ipsy bag. It sets my makeup and dries fast! The spray is fine so you don’t feel like you only spray one spot.
Keenie P.
The best setting spray I have ever used. Sets makeup all day and night. Price point is awesome and I definitely am a repeat customer for this product.
Elizabeth  E.
I love this setting spray! It's not oily and does not leave a residue over your makeup. I use this everyday even when I'm wearing very minimal makeup.
Loujain M.
San Diego, CA
Great setting spray! Makes my makeup stay on perfectly all night long! My skin is extremely sensitive and it did not react to this which is incredible!
Maggie G.
Selinsgrove, PA
I will always love this! My makeup lasts all day with this. The price is a little high but it's almost always on some sort of sale at places like Ulta
morgan E.
This setting spray, without a doubt, makes your make up last all day. Therefore, if longevity is your concern, this is definitely the product for you.
Melissa N.
Winfield, WV
Great deal! I really enjoy this spray and I do feel like it helps the longevity of my makeup. Doesn't make me oily or dry me out. Will be buying again.
Justine T.
The best!!!!! Truly lives up to all it's claims. Pricey but lasts a long time and i think it's worth it. Way better than the drugstore alternatives!!!
Katherine  .
Kingwood, TX
This is my second time repurchasing the product. Although it’s a little pricey it lasts forever and it truly does keep my makeup put all day and night
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.