BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lexie A.
Kansas City, MO
Love this! The compact size makes it easily containable in a purse. I have dry skin and it works great for me all the while feeling like there's nothing there. It dries to a beautifully flawless dewy finish.
Shelby F.
Kansas City, KS
I do really like this product but I feel like my makeup doesn't always stay put. It doesn't really give a matte finish and the spray leaves little dots all over my face. I would recommend it but I just wish the spray was different.
Ashley C.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is literally so amazing! I kind of like to take a shower in it, however I really feel like it makes my makeup stay all dang day. I would say this is good for all skin types. I seriously can't imagine my makeup routine without it anymore. HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT.
Grace G.
This setting spray works really well! It does an awesome job of keeping your makeup looking on point as you dance through the night. It feels normal on the face and mattifies your makeup and keeps it looking good without stickiness!
Jessica C.
Lynchburg, VA
I never leave the house in full makeup without this spray. I like my makeup more on the heavier side, so some setting sprays just don't cut it! With a proper bake and this spray, I'm ready to go!
Kelsey D.
Toledo, OH
This is the only setting spray that anyone with makeup should use. You're makeup will stay on all night long not matter WHAT activity you are doing. Even in the 90 degree face melting weather you're makeup won't more a centimeter
Carli C.
St Simons Is, GA
One of the absolute best setting sprays put there! It sprays evenly and light weight. I have oily skin and haven't had a problem with it. A little goes a long way in my opinion. There's always hype about certain brands and their products- however this one is true!!
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan , WI
The Urban Decey All Nighter setting spray works great. I was actually surprised how great it worked. I wore it to a concert and kept my makeup on through the whole night.
Tyronda N.
Flint, MI
Five stars for this is the best setting spray I have ever used I have normal skin and I don't sweat to much but even with wearing glasses it doesn't come off on my glasses
Xaira M.
Philadelphia, PA
Makes my makeup stay on SO long. Takes away any powder-y look and gives me a nice glow. I could do minus the alcohol in but I'll live. Also, don't leave it next to hot places, it will evaporate.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.