BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Maura N.
It will cement down your makeup so that even on the tiniest day it still looks fresh. Carry it with you too because it's so refreshing and cooling. Does anyone not love this?
Tanya G.
Modesto, CA
What can I say that you need a long lasting make up spray this is the one to go to when you are out on a date or evening out during the day it keeps you feeling fresh And it does not ruin your make up
Sarah M.
Love this! It makes my makeup last even through humid,100 degree weather in Houston. I have been using this for almost 10 years, and I don’t plan on stopping. Holy grail product!
Shauntel A.
Kearns, UT
I'm so impressed! This setting spray helped my makeup stay and look good even after major sweating in hot humid weather. I thought for sure everything would be sliding but my makeup stayed looking great even after i used a damp towel to cool off and pat my face, the towel didn't even have foundation on it and I've used a rag before while hot and my foundation came off easily.
Savannah B.
Elm Mott , TX
I love love love this setting spray it does exactly what it claims to do. I’ve never tried wearing it all night but it keeps my makeup in place all day. Just make sure you hold it fa away from your face or it can leave spots in your base. I would recommend and I’m looking forward to trying more of urban decays setting sprays
Haley G.
Ashburn, VA
I use UD All Nighter on myself and ALL my clients. It is my go to. It makes your makeup not budge & last hours & hours. I even spray it at different stages of my makeup so it has that extra fool proof budge!
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
Best setting spray on the market...hands down!! This spray has a great sprayer with a fine mist...it smells great and your makeup looks flawless until you take it off!! Your makeup will not budge..wear off..flake or break up...looks great no matter what environment your in! I recommend this setting spray to everyone!
Franciele L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
What can I say, I’m a sweaty mess 99% of the time. If it wasn’t for this... I would look like a sweaty,melting mess. It is perfect. It helps my makeup stay on all day and it doesn’t make my makeup look cakey. This is so worth it. I also use it when I have a matte foundation that needs a little hydration. It’s perfect.
Salem C.
Santa Barbara, CA
This setting spray locks in your makeup for hours. It will last you through sweat and tears. This setting spray beautifully melds your powder makeup into your skin to help aid classic “cake face”. Compared to other skin finishers, this one is high end, but not luxury. All nighter leaves you with a completely matte look. Tip: when your setting spray has almost completely dried, apply your highlighter. This will make that highlight pop!
Kaytee K.
Waterloo , IL
So far my favorite setting spray I have ever purchased. Very easy to apply. Light-weight and is not sticky when you apply it to your face. However, my makeup doesn’t stay all day, but it stays longer than other setting sprays I have purchased!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.