BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ji B.
The Urban Decay All Nighter spray is the best setting spray ever. Keeps my makeup on all night and doesn't break me out. I love that it sprays a fine mist so it doesn't mess up my foundation underneath. Will definitely repurchase!
Kelsey D.
Toledo, OH
This is the only setting spray that anyone with makeup should use. You're makeup will stay on all night long not matter WHAT activity you are doing. Even in the 90 degree face melting weather you're makeup won't more a centimeter
Melody V.
Lavon, TX
I absolutely love this product. I have very oily skin and I had been searching for something that didn't make me look like a grease ball within a couple of hours. This setting spray keeps my makeup on and flawless for hours without having to blot. Holy grail status!!!
Andrea V.
This is the first setting spray I have ever purchased and I absolutely love it, It leaves a nice natural finish and really locks in your makeup. I have combination skin and it works beautifully. I have already purchased 4 bottles
This finsher, helps my makeup stay on forever. I am a huge make up fan and i love this. I would probably where it to my grave thats how long it lasts! I personaly love it, but my best friend doesn't, it make her break out very bad. But i would buy it anytime for myself
Shelby F.
Kansas City, KS
I do really like this product but I feel like my makeup doesn't always stay put. It doesn't really give a matte finish and the spray leaves little dots all over my face. I would recommend it but I just wish the spray was different.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
As an oily makeup girl this is a must have all year, but especially in the summer. It makes my makeup stay put & not melt off by the end of the day. Plus, it's never broken me out. Two thumbs up!
Evelyn T.
Saukville, WI
I love this setting spray! It makes my makeup stay on all day and is great for all skin tones. All you need are a couple of sprays and you're all set! I will most likely repurchase when I'm all out unless I find something better.
Jana B.
I have tried a lot of setting sprays, and this is worth the money. There is a noticeable difference to how my make up looks, and lasts when I use this. I have combo skin
Scarlett A.
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER! When it says all-nighter it means it. This spray will last you all night no matter what you're doing, I've been showered and come out with my make up still perfect. It's a bit expensive but sooooo worth it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.