BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
G B.
I have very oily skin so a great setting spray is key to having my makeup last. I will retouch with this product as well and makeup will remain flawless.
Jernell S.
Blaine, MN
Absolute must have in my personal and pro kit. It really makes your makeup last all day and night. I use it before during and after my makeup application
Hope S.
Arab, AL
Love my all nighter long-lasting makeup setting spray. I wish the spray was broader to cover the whole face, but it still does the job with two spritzes.
Haylee C.
Dublin, VA
Works like a charm I love it! Definitely recommend. It made my make up stay on all day! I'm definitely ordering another one! it has such natural finish.
Sarah H.
Norfolk, VA
This is a great setting spray for oily skin!! It helps take down the powdery-ness look if you have to set your makeup down and it just locks it in place!
Catherine J.
Placentia, CA
This stuff is life. It keeps makeup looking fresh all day. I have even put it to test in the Florida heat and humidity and it kept my face looking good.
Alexis E.
Lexington
Used with or with out a primer under my foundation, this product keeps my makeup from slipping and sliding even in the warmest and sweatyiest conditions.
Allison J.
More of a refreshing spray than a setting spray. I don't notice a difference in the longevity, but it's good for my normal skin. It has a natural finish.
Diamond G.
Omg this literally had my makeup onn my face it didn't slip or anything, it was hot I thought I was sweaty but my face because of this was still like new
tina t.
Tallahassee, FL
i have the old urban decay setting spray but i absolutely love this. the look on this bottle is gorgeous and it definitely helps my makeup stay in place.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.