BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lauren S.
Syosset, NY
Good product! Wouldn't use on a day to day basis because it does last very long with certain makeups but not with others. Good for oily skin types especially. Only thing I don't like is the packaging, it is sometimes difficult to spray
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
Truth.

This product does not last very long. It does feel great at first when applying but after 3 hours I notice it wearing off. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect setting spray.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
This keeps your makeup on for days lol! Whether your going out to the club or getting ready for your wedding day this setting spray is sure to keep everything in place the entire time. It's also great for oily skin!
Miriam R.
Berkeley, CA
Okay so my roommate has this bad boy/girl and it’s amazing, literally my make up is perfect after I wear it, and I’m talking about me going out to the club, coming home and sleeping with make up on, and when I woke up my makeup was still on point!!!
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't like this setting spray. It just doesn't do it for me. I think it's expensive and doesn't make my make up last like other setting sprays. It's definitely not the worst out there but I would never buy it again.
Molly B.
Ona, Wv
I discovered this product years ago, and am absolutely in love. I've used it because my face is so oily and actually switched to the Oily Skin formula and it is just amazing. It does not alter your makeup at all, just spray it on once your finished and you're ready for a night in the club.
Avrie C.
This setting spray would keep your makeup looking bomb through the apocalypse. I went to a packed concert that was 10000 degrees inside and my makeup still looked freshly put on after.
Kaylee M.
Columbia, SC
Being a teacher I work very long hours. I needed something that would help keep my make up on all day... this product was the fix to all my problems. My make up looks like the same at the end of the day as it did in the morning. This product doesn’t leave my skin oily and wet like others
Ruth L.
Woodbury, MN
Looooveeeee this setting spray! My absolute favorite. No matter what I keep coming back to this one. Not only does it extend the wear of my makeup but it also makes it look better. I definitely recommend it!
Tahira H.
Mount Prospect, IL
I love to use this when I know I need my makeup to stay put thru out the night or day. I have combo skin dry and normal and it really works good on me. I even spray this on my beauty blender when I do concealer. It helps the concealer stay put.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.