BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jade M.
Tigard, OR
My go-to setting spray. I don't always use this but when I want my makeup to stay, or need a pick me up during the day, I give myself a quick misting. The bottle is hard to travel with because it takes up a lot of room in my makeup bag though
Becca S.
Cleveland, OH
Really love how this stuff helps my makeup stay on my face and not come off on anything else (clothes or hands when i touch my face), it does give you a dewy look so if you're looking for a matte finish on your makeup i wouldn't recommend it
Colleen M.
Forest Hill, MD
By far my favorite setting spray! I have combination skin and my oily patches tend to get bad in just a few hours, but this product keeps me matte all day long! I use this for concerts, festivals, and special events and it never lets me down!
Amy M.
Obsessed with this product! The perfect setting spray for an all day, long lasting, face of make up. Sprays on lightly and evenly. A few sprays go a very long way! The deluxe bottle lasted me for a very dry long time. Great for hot days!
Brittany B.
Plantation, FL
I really liked this product. They sprayer gave you an even spray and didn't just spray in one spot and it the applicator was not hard to spray. It didn't have a bad smell either. I think that it did keep my makeup on for a little longer. I would recommend this to others.
Campbell D.
This setting spray is too legit to quit. I'm not recommending this, but there have been nights where I fall asleep with my makeup on, and when I awake it's still perfect! I definitely credit this spray for that. All it takes is 2-3 spritz and you're good for at least 18 hours!
Emily B.
NA
Love this stuff! I've worked in 100 degree weather and this kept my makeup as fresh as when I first put it on. Only "con" is that i wish it had SPF. Also takes away the "powdery" look to foundation. I plan to buy this again and again!
Lynn P.
Bowling Green, KY
I'm actually using this for the first time ever today, and so far so good! I had heard great reviews about this setting spray anyways, so when I got a good deal, I couldn't pass it up! I applied my makeup around 11 AM and it is 11:30PM now. My makeup looks pretty perfect!
Kristy H.
This setting spray was just average for me. It did keep my makeup on, but I never tested it more than 8 hours. I have dry, sensitive skin and didnt notice any irritation. I wont be buying this again because I have other sprays I like more
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Best setting spray on the market. it reallys helps to keep my makeup for hours upon hours. After a night out or a 10hr shift. Kinda gives you a natural finish which i lovd
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.