BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

patty w.
It helps keep my oil under control and seriously keeps my makeup on all night without moving. I accidentally slept in it one night and when I woke up it was still perfect
Kristyn K.
Beulah, ND
This is one of the best makeup setting sprays I have ever used! I love, love, love this! It's excellent for the summer when it's hot and the humidity is high. This keeps my makeup from running and smudging. It's great for a long day or a night out.
The name says it all... I work 10 hr shifts on the night shift and this keeps my make up on all night... Once it dries down you don't feel any thing at all on the face. It really locks everything in. I would think this is an universal setting spray for all skin types.
Mindy S.
This is the only setting spray I use. I've tried about 5 others and none compare to this oldie but goodie. the most is so fine so it doesn't feel like it's drenching your face. I have oily skin and after 14 hour days it takes a lot for my makeup to budge. a must try !
Vanessa T.
This is a weird product on my skin. It does extend my makeup but it has no oil controlling properties. It makes my face more oily but my makeup still looks good. I love the de slick spray! For the record I have combo skin and I just spray the de slick on my t zone.
Elisa A.
Salt Lake City, UT
I went to Sephora to try new products, because I am a die-hard MAC fan. I usually use Fix + as my finishing spray, but the woman at the counter recommended this product. The smell was not my favorite and my makeup was gone by 2 pm.
Renata S.
Great value and this spray helps keep my makeup in place all day! It doesn't leave any residue and helps keep my face matte. I love the fact that it doesn't break me out
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
This was and still is the first and only High End makeup product I have (Can't afford others, sadly) and it works great. I am in nursing and by the end of 12+ hour shifts I look a hot mess but with this mY makeup still looks fresh.
Cristiane L.
Bothell, WA
I use according to direction and it just gives my skin an added boost when I am finished. Keeps my makeup looking fresh. I would say it's not necessarily something you need, but it is a nice treat to set makeup. Lightweight spray and makes your face feel fresh.
Amanda B.
Frederick, MD
This product works wonders. It keeps your makeup in place and fresh all day long so you don't have to worry about smudging or smearing. I usually buy the smaller bottle because it will last you a long time, and is worth the price. You can definitely notice a difference when you don't use it, so it's definitely worth it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.