BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie F.
Lynchburg
By far the best setting spray I’ve tried. It gave a natural finish with a glow. I have combination skin and this was perfect. It really does last all day! Pricey, but totally worth it! I would definitely recommend.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
I love my MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ but this might have it beat. I bought this after reading all the positive reviews and people are right. My makeup lasted a full work day and 2 hours of happy hour which equals to 10 hours. Sets nicely and it seals everything. I kept it in my purse in case I had to reapply and I didn't. It's worth every penny ladies.
Sommer B.
I recommend this setting spray 10/10. I have oily/combination skin, and it works flawlessly on me. After applying, my makeup doesn’t transfer which is really nice. They smell is a little strange, but I got over it.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
My go to makeup setting spray. Having oily and combo skin I’ve tried every setting spray under the rainbow, and I can always rely on Urban Decay. If I could use one setting spray forever in my life it would be this one. The price is steep, but absolutely worth every penny. It doesn’t take much to work so this bottle should last awhile. My go to product!
Emily Y.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is amazing. You don't need a lot of it but it'll keep your make up on all day long through sun, heat, rain, sweat, whatever. For me it makes my makeup look a little dewy which i don't really like so I'll just go over it with one more light sweep of powder to matte it down. This spray has kept my makeup nearly perfect from the second I put it on, through Las Vegas day club pool party, a nap, and a Las Vegas night club with just maybe one or two touch ups. Incredible.
Sinead D.
Reno
It’s my all time favorite spray . Definitely lives up to the name . The travel pack is convinent and good value for the money . Good for combination skin like mine . Long lasting
Sara C.
Boulder
Love, love, love! Just recently started adding this into my makeup routine and I am so glad I did, it makes my makeup last forever! I have oily skin so it helps my makeup stay on and look fresh. The lightweight finish helps makeup not look cakey and weird. Would definitely recommend for anyone who wears make up all day or long periods at a time!
Tori S.
Buckeye
This setting spray definitely helps keep my makeup on for long periods of time, however with my skin type (which is typical combination dry on the outside oily in the center) it does make my skin really oily after a few hours of wear so for me it doesn't really work as an "all nighter" spray
Amanda T.
Flushing, NY
Hands down my favorite setting spray!!! It really keeps your makeup in place "all night" ... My only qualm is I find this product to be just a little drying, by that's probably why I like it so much at the same time. Love using this when I'm going out or to events but I don't reach for it as an every day spray. I have repurchased it again and again.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
One of the best setting sprays I have ever tried. It leaves your face looking spectacular and your makeup stays still the whole time you're wearing it. The smell isn't as bad as others that I have tried. My boyfriend made me laugh so much that I cried and it did not smudge my makeup at all. This is my new best friend when it comes to wearing make.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.