BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Katherine A.
Best setting spray ever! It really lives up the hype! It makes my makeup stay fresh, pigmented and on place all night all day. It gives you a natural finish a little on the matte side. I love this so much I keep it on stock all the time!
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
My go-to setting spray. I don't always use this but when I want my makeup to stay, or need a pick me up during the day, I give myself a quick misting. The bottle is hard to travel with because it takes up a lot of room in my makeup bag though
Katy L.
This product went on well. It dried quickly and didn't smudge my makeup at all. It didn't make my skin feel sticky or heavy. I noticed a small difference in the lasting of my makeup, but nothing significant. I've found better setting sprays for much cheaper.
Summer M.
My favorite setting spray. It keeps my makeup from sliding and I rarely sweat through It. But I also use a powder on top of my makeup before I spray also. Makes my face feel like o don't even have makeup on. Zero shine, all day and night.
alejandra c.
this product is good, it does the job. the only thing i didn't like was that it says "oil free" but by the end of the day, my face was oily. my makeup was on the whole day tho, that's for sure. however, i wouldn't repurchase this again.
Colleen M.
Forest Hill, MD
By far my favorite setting spray! I have combination skin and my oily patches tend to get bad in just a few hours, but this product keeps me matte all day long! I use this for concerts, festivals, and special events and it never lets me down!
Cynthia T.
Adrian, MO
This is the most amazing setting spray i have tried yet! It makes your make up last all night, its cool & refreshing, and a little goes a long way.
It is completely worth the price.
It holds so well, without making your face feel like you have a sticky spray over the makeup!
Tonya A.
Albuquerque, NM
Best setting spray out there. I did makeup for a wedding in Cabo in July. It was sticky hot and humid and both of the brides' makeup lasted all day and night. I was even surprised because I thought it would help it last a little longer than nothing at all, but never imagined that it could stand up to Cabo on the beach in July.
Jeni L.
East Newark, NJ
This is the best. It won't make your makeup last all night, but it does last longer. I even use it to refresh in the middle of the day. This is a constant repurchase for me.
Ashley C.
Mayfield
I love this product! It works so well for me. It keeps my makeup on and looking good! I sometimes have issues with my foundation just rubbing off throughout the day or night but when I use this product it stays on! Only down side to this product is that it doesn’t smell very good.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.