BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alia T.
Feels great on your skin & moisturizing! I think this does help with oil control BUT I do feel like this stuff makes me break out (keep in mind I do have acne prone skin!) I personally only use for special occasions not an everyday basis!
Mishawn L.
Missoula, MT
This stuff is life!!! If you have not tried this I believe it's a must have in every ones make up case. I have gone to work all day then worked out at the end of the night worked up a sweat snd still looked absolutely flawless!!!
Ilene V.
I started out with the travel size because I wasn't sure if I'd like to and I ended up buying the regular size one cause it's amazing it holds my make up in place all night basically to me . Better then the MAC primer in my opinion
Gabbie D.
Kansas City, MO
Love this product! It's always a great product to use when your nights are long or even short ones! It leaves a great matte finish! It's keep make in place all night long.
Tatum L.
Cullman, AL
I will NEVER buy this again. After I sprayed this on my makeup it looked a mess! It made my makeup like separate and look patchy. It felt cooling, but made my makeup look terrible! Never ever again!
Kelsey L.
I use this spray before going out when I know I'll be out all night, or before a long day and I want my makeup to stay looking nice. There are some occasions where idk if I can tell a difference, and other times I can tell it works.
brittnie v.
This product worked relatively well. While it left my face feeling fresh and dried very quickly, it by no means left my makeup in perfect shape and definitely didn't last 12 hrs. Maybe like 3 hrs max before i didn't to touch up again.
Valerie H.
Boston, MA
Received this recently as a promo in my Sephora order. I LOVE it! Helped keep my makeup looking flawless all night long. Has a light feel when applied, rather than a "wet" feeling.
Elisa R.
Hanford, CA
This product is amazing! It really does make your makeup last all night! I bought the smaller sized product to test it out to see if I would actually like it, and I found myself using it everyday! It really makes your makeup look good even after an entire day and night!
Royleen S.
Valley Center , CA
I love this setting spray. I think I haven't wanted to try another spray because it keeps my oils at bay. I would like to say that this is my favorite urban decay product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.