BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Emily A.
My face can get oily so I was a little worried when I purchased this product. But after a long day of work I came home and my face is NOT oily!! My makeup looks just like I had put it on. Obsessed with this product and so worth the money!
Aerin M.
By far the best setting stay I have found. It gives me a shimmer when I spray! It's smells amazing and keeps my make up in place! I would definitely recommend! This is a must have product! It's my #1 !
Rebecca F.
A pretty decent setting spray. It does what it says. Keeps makeup in place all day. I did find it a little drying, but it served its purpose. The price point is maybe a little high. It is effective though, so I will probably repurchase.
Beth D.
Fairfield, OH
I trust this to keep my makeup on no matter what. I use it on all of my clients, especially my prom queens and my brides. It's something every girl needs sooner or later and it's worth keeping at least a travel size on hand at all times.
Amber F.
Beaverton, OR
I love the way it leaves my face feeling after I use this product. I am always left feeling refresh and clean. Leave no oily feeling on my skin and makes my skin really soft.
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
My favorite setting spray. I truly see a difference in the longevity if my makeup when I use it, and the sprayer is fantastic. It sprays evenly and fully. My go to for years!!
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
This is great for setting the makeup! I love it! Also helps my skin get rid of the cakiness. For someone with acne prone oily skin I did not find that this broke me out. For the price I'd hope it would deliver, and it definitely did.
Ashley J.
This setting spray is a must! I always apply it after I finish my makeup to ensure that it lasts. This is a must have in my opinion. The spray really helps the makeup set into your skin.
Catherine L.
This setting spray did nothing for me. I was hoping that it would help control my oil like it says it is supposed to, but I ended up even more oily than I normally do. I have not yet found a setting spray that actually works for oil control.
Colleen M.
Forest Hill, MD
By far my favorite setting spray! I have combination skin and my oily patches tend to get bad in just a few hours, but this product keeps me matte all day long! I use this for concerts, festivals, and special events and it never lets me down!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.