BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Michaela M.
Westminster, SC
This is great for making eye shadow more pigmented, setting your face, and getting loose pigments to stick to your brush. I got it on a sale just to try and I can't wait to find more uses for it.
Jana B.
I have tried a lot of setting sprays, and this is worth the money. There is a noticeable difference to how my make up looks, and lasts when I use this. I have combo skin
Joanna B.
Wilmington, NC
Excellent spray. Definitely locks in my makeup and keeps my makeup in place all day. I think it leaves a natural finish. spray nozzle mists well and lightweight on the skin. Definitely recommend.
Tanrah L.
South Jordan , UT
Best setting spray I've used by far, keeps your makeup looking fresh all day and it doesn't budge for anything and it always feels refreshing to put a nice few spritz on your face before going out. Would buy again.
Eliza P.
By far the best setting spray I have used. Goes on light, it smells good. Dry pretty face. I tend to over spray but I didn't have a problem with this. highly recommended.
Kaitlyn M.
Monterey, TN
This stuff is amazing . i use it on girls when i do there make-up for prom and they all have always adviced me there makeup stayed on all night ! One girl said she went to bed and woke the next morning and said her make up still looked fabulous! This is a must have !
Neha P.
Portland, OR
I purchased the travel size as a way to test out the UD setting spray. This size is perfect for travelling and was at an appropriate price. The feel of the product is lightweight and smoothes out the powders on my face for a more polished appearance. I will repurchase.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
As an oily makeup girl this is a must have all year, but especially in the summer. It makes my makeup stay put & not melt off by the end of the day. Plus, it's never broken me out. Two thumbs up!
Isabella K.
Sacramento, CA
Cool Product ! Really nice packaging and product as well. It keeps makeup on all day long. ! I usually have problems with eyeliner staying on or smuggling but this product kept it on all day. It also didn't make my make up run like water would. Yes i would buy again.
This finsher, helps my makeup stay on forever. I am a huge make up fan and i love this. I would probably where it to my grave thats how long it lasts! I personaly love it, but my best friend doesn't, it make her break out very bad. But i would buy it anytime for myself
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.