BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Mariah G.
Spring Hill, FL
This stuff is the best!!! It lasts all night no matter how much sweating crying drinking dancing etc you do your makeup will no be budging! I recommend a million times over!!!
Kelsey C.
Blue Springs
This is a great settting spray, never had a problem w my makeup coming off, the only issue I had was that I have oily skin and it didn’t help in the way of keeping me matte, but I still love it for when I don’t need that super matte look!
Alicia G.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a must in anyone's makeup bag! 1. it helps set your make up all day long! 2. it is a great refresher for the middle of the day when you need to revive your makeup look!
Amy M.
Obsessed with this product! The perfect setting spray for an all day, long lasting, face of make up. Sprays on lightly and evenly. A few sprays go a very long way! The deluxe bottle lasted me for a very dry long time. Great for hot days!
Stephanie L.
Perris, CA
This product is in my normal makeup routine.. I love it.. I does what it claims and more. I could last up to 8 hours with my makeup in tack.. I haven't gone any more hours with it because I never last more than 8 hours with my makeup.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
This spray is kinda sticky. I really wanted to like this and I have tried it multiple times. It doesn't have any simmer and doesn't make me oily. The sprayer isn't the best either, I would honestly tell other people to ind a different one.
Jesenia C.
Suffolk, VA
This setting spray is phenomonal. The mist is cooling and with a couple of sprays you can cover your entire face. Makeup stays in place all day. No smudging or running down your face. I absolutely love it.
Katie G.
Taylor, MI
I buy this in the two pack every time because I know I will use it and nothing else compares..!! If i apply to much powder this helps make me not look cakey and lasts all day.
Katie H.
Your make won't budge! You can literally go to sleep with it on and it'll look the EXACT same as when you did it the night before! Just four sprays and your makeup stays on as long as you want it to!
Neda J.
Blacksburg , VA
Just restocked on this setting spray! I've tried many but I know I can always rely on this one. I got a set of primer spray and his spray at ulta and it was only $19. It really makes your makeup last all day. I'd buy over and over again until I find a cheaper alternative! Also the spray bottle lasts me a while even though I spray my face 2-3 times.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.