BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Karissa M.
Port Orchard, WA
This stuff is so freaking amazing and I couldn't live without it!! Sometimes my makeup will come off a little bit after a few hours if I'm working or something because I sweat easily and get oily but overall this product is great
Ruth L.
South Jordan , UT
Urban Decays setting spray is amazing! I recommend this product often for special events; particularly for bridal make up! Great for all skin times! Will turn your make up into long lasting looks!
Parker B.
This setting spray is awesome for keeping your makeup on all day! I love using it during the summer. I definitely will be repurchasing it soon from Sephora. You need this for the hot summer months!
brittnie v.
This product worked relatively well. While it left my face feeling fresh and dried very quickly, it by no means left my makeup in perfect shape and definitely didn't last 12 hrs. Maybe like 3 hrs max before i didn't to touch up again.
Marine R.
One spray of the oil control spray and another spray of the all nighter spray! Thats my everyday routine. Because I'm oily this works the most and another setting spray. Just won't get the work done.
Sonte R.
I have only used this product a few times because it's my friends, and my makeup did last very long. It gave me a very natural finish and it was lightweight. I liked it, but I wish I had it for myself to actually judge it from everyday use and not once or twice. I need to pick it up one day, highly recommend
Carrie S.
Diamond Bar, CA
This stuff is amazing. I always use it on days where I know I'll be out all day. It keeps my makeup from budging all day even when I've been out all night. It lasts through the sweat and oil from my face. Would definitely repurchase.
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
This feels amazing when you spray it on and it does keep my makeup in place. I still have to touch up my makeup here and there due to oiliness. It is pricey, but worth it.
Enrica I.
I use this setting spray all the time, and I think I love it. But to be quite honest, I'm not entirely sure if it ACTUALLY does anything. Like I'm not sure if it really keeps my makeup in place. It does make it look more fresh though.
Anh Dao N.
San Jose, CA
It was good but it didn't help my makeup lasted through out the whole day. Especially it being a hype item. Plus the price being not so easy in the pocket. Not good enough for someone with oily skin
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.