BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Taylor A.
Lynchburg, VA
Beth setting spray ever on the market. It sets my make up all night literally just like the title. The packaging is even cuter now that they redid it. I only need a few squirts in my make up is set. I would definitely recommend this to everyone if they need a good setting spray that will make their make up last all night long.
Ashley D.
Fort Worth, TX
No joke when they say all night. This spray makes my makeup not BUDGE for hoursssss. Literally I love it and keep a bottle in my purse for when I need a quick pick me up on those days where I don’t stop.
Maria W.
Orlando, FL
I love this setting spray, It is very expensive so I really only get to when there's a deal going on, but it does work to keep my makeup lasting all night, it's also useful to spray my brush with and apply glitter shadows with, kind of acts like a M.A.C. fix plus. Definitely will repurchase next time their is a deal going on!
Anita L.
Scranton , PA
If you can afford this , it’s def worth the investment! Your makeup will literally last all night (or day) lol .... I would recommend to anyone on the hunt for a new setting spray
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
I picked up the travel size of this at Nordstroms Rack . I have used almost the whole bottle at this point . I like it and I think it works however , I don't think that I will be purchasing it again . I do think it keeps my makeup in place . I don't really care for the way it smells and I found one since that I like better and not as expensive .
Kirsten K.
Toledo, OH
A classic! This is one of the best out there. Believe the hype. It’s real. It’s a little pricey and that’s the only thing keeping me from buying it constantly, but it’s such a good setting spray. My makeup never cracks or fades when I use this. I can also reapply it throughout the day if I need to and it’s a great refresher.
Rachael D.
Berkeley
This has been one of my holy grail setting sprays for years. It definitely gets the job done - makeup locked in place for many hours, although I'm not sure how good that is for the skin... I always recommend UD to others looking for a reliable setting spray, although I have to admit I'm starting to look elsewhere for alcohol-free alternatives (e.g. Cover FX)
Blayne🌸 M.
Morganfield, KY
This product is a must have if you have oily skin like mine. No other setting spray has kept my makeup in place all day long like this one have, I always make sure to keep this one in stock because it’s a must have!Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray I use this with the all nighter foundation
Kennedy N.
Hattiesburg, MS
It’s one of the best setting sprays you can use I. Would recommend this to anyone. It’s more on the expensive side but it will last through long shifts and long days even when it’s hot
Jamie M.
True story: I once applied all nighter over a full face of non waterproof makeup, and it kept my face FLAWLESS while going down multiple water slides at a water park! Now that is amazing! This stuff holds your makeup on until you scrub it off with cleanser, and even stands it’s ground against 4 hours of water slides! Best. Ever.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.