BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Morgan H.
Columbia, KY
Love this product! Great for keeping makeup on for long periods of time! Would recommend to anyone! Have repurchased several times! Keeps makeup in place! Doesn't take much product to do the job! Will buy again. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Vanessa G.
Albert Lea, MN
If you're ready for a night out on the town or have a long lasting event this is for you, this spray helps keep makeup put all night threw sweat tears n everything in between
Laura H.
Merrimack, NH
I can't find a setting spray that works better than this one does. I've received a couple other ones as samples and they either sting or don't spray well out of the applicator and cause my makeup to look too wet or greasy. This will always be my HG.
Lauren R.
Liberty , MO
I absolutely adore this setting spray. I have very sensitive and very dry skin, and it has never caused issues. It keeps my makeup in place literally all day and through the evening. Would definitely recommend and it seems to last forever.
Jessie A.
I am a lead singer in a band and work up a sweat on stage every night with full makeup on. With this spray the makeup does not BUDGE!!! It is a must in every makeup bag and I keep a travel size in my car.
Katie C.
Randolph , NJ
The best in the business! I've been using this setting spray for years & I always end up going back to it. It keeps my makeup intact & super duper locked! The packaging is gorgeous. This has been the ultimate staple in my makeup routine.
Patti S.
Fresno , Ca
I've heard so many great things and I have used a few times and It's a great product.
I still have and will be using till it's gone.i will say some sprays make your fave feel sticky this one doesn't.
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
This is great for setting the makeup! I love it! Also helps my skin get rid of the cakiness. For someone with acne prone oily skin I did not find that this broke me out. For the price I'd hope it would deliver, and it definitely did.
Rebecca t.
La Crescenta, CA
I LOVE this setting spray. One slight mist from here and your makeup will stay looking beautiful all night. This was one of the best purchases I have ever made. If you are looking for a setting spray to splurge on that you know will work, definitely go for this All Nighter spray!
Beth D.
Fairfield, OH
I trust this to keep my makeup on no matter what. I use it on all of my clients, especially my prom queens and my brides. It's something every girl needs sooner or later and it's worth keeping at least a travel size on hand at all times.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.