BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Susan K.
Westlake, OH
This is wonderful. Not only does my make up not rub off, it also does not make it feel like cement. Everything just stays as it should. It makes everything just magically blend together. I would like a little bit of a luminosity to it, similar to Tatcha.
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
LOVE this spray! Buying the full size is HUGE so it'll last forever, and it makes your makeup stay on all day long. Just a few spritzes on your face, let it dry, and your makeup is ON. I'm pretty sure it's gonna take a long time to use up this full bottle so I'd say it's a pretty good value.
Jassel D.
Geyserville, CA
I'm defiantly going to try this setting spray! I hear a lot of youtubers talk about this product and say it's a great product ! So I'm defiantly going to try this product!!
Leica L.
Raleigh
I had the travel size version for 3 years and I ran out a month ago. I found this helped my foundation not melt off during stage performances and hot summer days.
Natalia N.
This is one of my favorites setting sprays. I feel that it helps my makeup last longer and i also use it with eyeshadows to create make them more pigmented. I love using it
Hannah W.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is AWESOME! Whenever I use it, I don't end up sweating off my makeup in the Florida heat and it's so refreshing. Urban Decay also makes a "chill" setting spray that I'd like to try, but for now, I'm super happy with this one. It's definitely an essential.
Kelli W.
Caldwell, ID
Pair this with the UD Primer Potion and you are set for life!! Well, almost! Makeup doesn't smudge, smear, or move at all when you set it with this spray. Best I've ever used and will never switch
Jade P.
Charlotte, NC
I can't go a day with this make up setting spray! I'm sure I've gone through at least 3 bottles already. It sets my make up so well that it looks very smooth and nicely finished especially for dry skin.
Tara L.
Kalkaska, MI
Best Makeup setter I have used! I have combination dry/oily skin, and I feel like my makeup creases a lot. But this spray really makes my makeup stay in place with out creasing. And if your not sure and don't want to spend a ton of money they have a travel size for $15.
Amanda A.
This stuff is good! Your makeup will last all day, whatever the occasion! If you notice the droplets, use a foundation brush to set the product into your skin. So worth it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.