BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kelli H.
Royston, GA
Works great! I used to feel like my contouring and blush were gone by lunch, but since using the setting spray I can still feel "fixed up" after work or well into a busy weekend of errands, dinner date, etc.
Celina D.
Danvers, MA
The best setting spray I have used to date. If you're planning on sleeping with makeup on this one will keep it in place the best (though it doesn't completely prevent smudging it does a considerable job).
Caro C.
Mineola, NY
Amazing. Makes my makeup stay all night even sleeping in it. Skin looos refreshed instead of powdery, I used to set it with powders but now I use setting spray only to keep my skin looking dewy and hydrated!
Sofia M.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE. My make up lasts over 4 hours. I have oily skin and I'm acne prone and this product doesn't trigger them. Love the bottle and the brand overall. Everything they do is amazing and this setting spray makes me want to get more from this brand
Sara F.
Dunmore
Love this product! I definitely holds up all expectations. Easy to apply, i use mine first in a “T” shape then in a “X” formation to make sure i get full coverage! I would recommend to any girl who wants their makeup to stay in place all night!
Kristel N.
Black diamond , Wa
I love how this product keeps my makeup on all day. It also helps get rid of the powdery look. I spray a layer after my powder then I spray again to keep my eye shadows in place.
Joselyn B.
Indianapolis , IN
One of my favorite setting sprays! Definitely keeps my makeup lasting all day and I’m a flight attendant so I def need it. Keeps my foundation locked without looking like it’s melting by the end of a long work day. I would definitely recommend!
Mikaela S.
Parker, CO
Girl I am telling you that you can go through it all with this stuff on. Breakup? It's ok girl your makeup is still there. Workout? No match for this stuff. Random rainstorm? Worry not! This setting spray has gotten me through some of the hottest, dirtiest music festivals and I will continue to repurchase until this stuff leaves the shelves!
Sarah R.
Pueblo, CO
I got a sample of this in a subscription box and LOVED IT. With oily dehydrated skin, living in the desert leaves me with super oily skin at the end of the day. This stuff kept my makeup in place ALL DAY. No touch ups, y'all. That's crazy great.
Summer P.
Winter Park, FL
This product will always be a must-have for me. I notice a significant improvement in the appearance and long-lasting wear of my makeup when I use it, as compared to if I spray nothing on my face. It's extremely lightweight and very refreshing! I'll definitely continue to repurchase.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.