BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

destiny b.
Grand Prairie, TX
An awesome setting spray!! If your look for something to make your makeup stay on literally all night hints the name your going to love this product it like glues the makeup to your face your makeup won't budge. It also helps if you over powdered and your face looks a bit too powdery it sets the make up and powder beautifully. I also spray my face with it threw out the day to refresh my makeup.
Cristina L.
This product makes my makeup last throughout the day! It dries up fast and has a good amount of product for the price. I have oily skin but this seemed to work very well for me!
Myriah C.
Laurel Hill, NC
I have oily skin and it's very hard to find a setting spray that doesn't make me look so Dewey and this is amazing! I spray it before and after I apply makeup and man does it make my makeup so flawless! !! Buy this product! It's so worth it!
Shirley P.
Bronx, NY
I really like this setting spray. It doesn’t feel uncomfortable on your face afterwards. Its not sticky and it makes my make up last all day. The oily zones on my face last longer without having to retouch than if I used another settin spray.
Charity P.
Tipp City, OH
This setting spray is by far the best I have used so far. It really takes your makeup and makes it look more natural taking away the powderiness that can happen. It also locks your makeup in ALL DAY...or night. I would highly recommend it.
asia s.
PA
I love this spray! And the mist is everything. It's not one of those mists that just sprays one spot on your face it's very even. I do notice a difference using this. It takes the excess powder off my face and makes everything melt together
Annie V.
This setting spray actually holds all your makeup in place. I got a sample size of these in November and I barely got through half of it. It doesn't get sticky or get a weird smell over time like other setter sprays. I would totally recommend!
Giovana Q.
Los Angeles
It's a great setting spray. Doesn't melt the make up when applying and really does the job. I bought the miniature and used it so many times, it was totally worth the price. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice setting spray and is willing to invest some extra bucks.
Elizabeth T.
Los Angeles, CA
Love love love this setting spray! Makes me feel refreshed and does a great job at keeping my makeup in place. The smell is pretty pleasant and the nozzle is great--your face won't be soaking wet from this product. Definitely will buy again
Sherry A.
This protect does work in the areas that it says it does it is long wearing and I use it everyday it does keep my makeup in place all day a lot of people I know have this product.If you don't have this product I highly recommend you get it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.