BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tameera A.
The only setting spray I've used but it's a great one. I use it after I do my full face of makeup, or to spray my brushes to make my eyeshadow more pigmented. I also like to use it for a mid day makeup boost to rehydrate my dry face.
Bambi S.
Douglassville, PA
Fantastic setting spray! I use this daily to set and refresh my makeup. It doesn't leave a film or any feel to your skin and keeps makeup locked into place all day! 10/10 would buy again! Also recommend the de-slick oil control spray!!
Rebecca W.
Toledo, OH
This is the best setting spray I've ever used. It dries super fast on your face, doesn't have an odor, and doesn't make your face feel sticky. It has a matte finish. I would buy this product again.
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
It's safe to say I'm an Urban Decay junkie. I have combination skin- sensitive, but prone to breakouts on my chin and T-zone. This setting spray is lightweight, luminous and all kinds of perfect! I definitely recommend this for anyone who likes their makeup to last all day!
Heather T.
Spring Lake, NC
I wasn't sure how this was going to work, but it was awesome! It really made a difference in how my makeup looked at the end of the day. It is great for days when you'll be wearing makeup for a long time or if it is warm and humid out.
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
This was the first setting spray I ever used! It is like hairspray for your face. It truly will keep your makeup in place much longer. The reason I gave it 4 stars vs 5 is that with my dry skin I like my setting spray to add a little moisture.
Alexis C.
Hazleton, PA
What would my life be if I didn't have this setting spray?!?! All hands the BEST setting spray ever. Very refreshing, and long wearing. My eyeshadow never gets dull, my face never cracks, and my eyeliner doesn't smudge. What more could a girl want!
Alayna M.
Rutland, VT
I love this setting spray. I think it is one of the best ones you can buy. The spray always comes out evenly and mist like. It also makes makeup stay on much longer and sets powder very well. I would definitely repurchase this product.
Jennifer W.
I love this stuff. I use it everyday and it literally keeps my makeup fresh all day and even in extreme heat. I've tried other setting sprays but this is the best. I will always keep it in my collection. The best setting spray on the market.
Cara B.
One of my all time favorite setting sprays! I have very sensitive skin & this dosent break me out! I love that it actually works at keeping my makeup flawless and keeps my oil under control. Love it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.