BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Brandy D.
This stuff is amazing!! It sets it in place and it never moves. I use to have to constantly touch up through out the day or night. I don’t have to anymore.
Kelli R.
I use this everyday for work and it works like a charm! Keeps my makeup on even during long shifts. Even helps keep mascara from ending up under your eyes.
Courtenay G.
Hempstead, NY
This product did its job! My makeup stayed all night long. My only issue was how oily my face was by the end of the night. I would recommend this product.
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
This product is the final set and sets and locks your makeup in place. Its my favorite one out of comparable products on the market. No makeup melting off!
brittani h.
Tulsa, OK
I LOVE this stuff! My makeup doesn't budge when I spray this. It also has a nice, fine, pump mister on it. It doesn't soak your face like some sprayers do.
Amily D.
Sulphur, LA
Great product. Smells weird but hold your makeup in place all day. Very light weight. I'm not sure if it has any sun protection but that doesn't bother me
Molly B.
This is seriously the best setting spray. Your makeup lasts all day long with this. It sprays a light mist that sets your makeup beautifully. I love this.
Shoshana B.
Columbus
This is my forever go to setting spray. I have done a session with my trainer and my makeup was still in place. After an hour long spin class, no budging.
Elena S.
Clarksville, MD
Perfect for a long day or night and keeps all your make up in place. I prefer this spray to the other one urban decay made and found it worked much better
Samantha R.
Hubert, NC
One of the best setting sprays I own. It is very light on the face. It keeps my makeup from melting on those hot summer days. I prefer it to other sprays.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.