BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely an amazing product! I don't leave the house without spraying some on my face. Really helps my makeup last from morning till night. I received this as a sample and fell in love! it's a must have!
Heather G.
Branson, MO
I like this setting spray but I have oily skin so I really don't need the moisture. I use it when I look overly "made up" and need to tone everything down to a more acceptable finish. I do have to powder when I use this. I like the "Chill" factor but only feel it when I first spray it.
Audrey🌸 H.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Best setting spray! My makeup stays on all day and looks great! It doesn't smear my mascara or make me look shiny like competitors do. It will last a long time if you don't want to spend the money on the big bottle, I usually buy the travel size!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
This is the best setting spray I've ever used. It sprays on really easily and doesn't make your face feel cakey. It does make a difference in keeping your makeup on, forever! Plus the packaging is cute, ha.
Rach A.
Hopkins, MN
I hate that I love this setting spray so much. It feels great, it smells great, it keeps my makeup on all day long, it really works and feels like a high end setting spray. Only complaint is that it is pricey but you won't be disappointed.
Michelle G.
Seabrook, TX
I love this spray. I apply it before I put on my makeup and my makeup lasts all day. I live in a very humid area and this helps to stop my foundation from melting off of my face.
Rosemia R.
The urban decay all nighter makeup setting spray. Is the best setting spray that I have used. This spray sets your makeup making it look flawless. This spray also helps keep your makeup on for the whole day. This is definitely worth getting.
Tiana M.
My all time favorite setting spray! It literally keeps your makeup on all day. I usually buy the small bottle because a little goes a long way but this spray is worth every penny.
Del b.
Danville, PA
works wonderfully, definitely locks in makeup. the only thing is that i have oily skin and does not prevent the oils from coming through, i know they have a de-slick one for oily girls but i heard that one doesnt set makeup as well so i stick to this.
Katie M.
Rocklin, CA
I have insanely oily skin! I use the UD Oil De-slick spray before and after foundation, and use this setting spray last (after applying powder, blush, bronzer, etc). Although I still blot once or twice throughout the day, it is more by habit - not needed. Because this spray is the bomb!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.