BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sydney S.
I love this setting spray (make sure you shake it good before you use it). This spray is good for all skin types. I have oily skin and I prefer the all nighter over the de-slick ( made me really oily ) I will be purchasing this product again
kelsey p.
This is the best setting spray on the market!!! my friend let me try hers during my dance show and none of my caked on make up moved a muscle. No matter what skin type you have this stuff with make sure your make up does not melt off. I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Lena P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this all the time! I works in the heat all the heat it gives you likes a natural finish! I will always use it because in hot temps of the summer my make up stays right in place and it is so easy to apply and I recommend everytime someone says they wish their make up stays!
Jenna N.
Mesa, AZ
It was okay, I did not find any difference I performance between this and the setting spray I use from NYX. I wanted there to be a difference to justify the price, unfortunately there just wasn't and I won't be buying the all nighter again.
Breanna V.
Orlando, FL
There's a reason why this product is so hyped up. This will legitimately lock your makeup into place for the whole day. It has a bit of a mattifying effect, which is lovely for those with oily skin. A little pricey, but definitely worth it.
Annie V.
This setting spray actually holds all your makeup in place. I got a sample size of these in November and I barely got through half of it. It doesn't get sticky or get a weird smell over time like other setter sprays. I would totally recommend!
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
It definitely locks your makeup but will not save you from getting oily. The one thing I CANNOT stand is the scent... It has a scent similar to cinnamon and it makes me gag every time. I would have given this five stars if it was unscented.
Lauren B.
best setting spray in the market. i have oily skin and it kept my makeup nice and even for the entire day and night, even through a concert. keeps me looking matte the whole day without looking dry either. very pricey though (only downside)
Marisol M.
West Valley , UT
It a really good setting spray and kept my makeup in place but idk I didn't really fall in love with it like everyone makes it sound like it's the best thing in the world . I'm still testing it out so I'm not sure if I would recommend just yet
Riley J.
sooooo goooood! This setting spray will make your makeup last through a rain storm . It's so great and I would highly recommend it. Although it is a little pricy and didn't last me and my sister that long I would definitely buy it again . I am seriously obsessed with this setting spray!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.