BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

kenzie c.
Murray, Ut
I got this a few days ago. It feels good on the skin but my sprayer broke already and doesn't do anything a regular drug store setting spray doesn't. Its OK. Wouldn't buy again.
Renee L.
Winthrop, MN
I love this setting spray. I have tried many different brands and never had one feel smooth. I have gone through this brand so many times and are always buying it over and over.
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
Love this setting spray. Helps to set my make up when finished applying and controls it from running or fading along with keeping a fresh looking face all day and all night long!
Sindi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing Setting Spray. You can actually see a difference when you use it. It keeps my makeup on all day. It is a bit pricey but it will last you a long time so totally worth it.
Mayra G.
Best setting spray ever locks in my makeup for a very long time especially when your out and about or for these hot summer days in Cali ladies you need to try these mark my word you won't regret buying it
Shaunice S.
Las Vegas, NV
I swear by this product. It makes my skin look healthy and less powdery after I do my makeup and it doesn't make me oily! I have very oily skin in my t zone and I've never experienced a problem with this
Brittany D.
This setting spray is a godsend. If you want your makeup to last all day or all night, you NEED this spray. It smells good and leaves your skin feeling and looking so beautiful.
Carrie F.
Super setting spray... it doesn't make your face tacky or sticky and it really sets your makeup for hours.... it's a super fine mist and doesn't have a plastic smell like other sprays do
Denisse H.
Boca Raton, FL
I could talk all day about this setting spray!! IT ACTUALLY WORKS!!!!!! Ive tried so many setting sprays but none work as goos as this one! Your make up stays ALL DAY or ALL night in perfect condition. Even if your sweating in a summer day!!!!
kady q.
fremont, ca
I am in love with this Setting Spray! I have tried a few other brands, and this has by far been the best one. I used the travel size on my weekend trip to Las Vegas trip in August and it lasted through the heat & dancing all night! I will for sure be buying the full size next time!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.