BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Denisse H.
Boca Raton, FL
I could talk all day about this setting spray!! IT ACTUALLY WORKS!!!!!! Ive tried so many setting sprays but none work as goos as this one! Your make up stays ALL DAY or ALL night in perfect condition. Even if your sweating in a summer day!!!!
Racheal G.
This is like the holy grail setting spray. Absolutely love it. I use the all nighter foundation which I don't see a need to use a setting with, but I love using it still to keep my eye make up in place.
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
Love this setting spray. Helps to set my make up when finished applying and controls it from running or fading along with keeping a fresh looking face all day and all night long!
Kristi S.
North Hollywood
Best setting spray ever! No doubt about it! I have oily skin and I tried the "de slick" version but this beats that one in everyway. I use liquid, full coverage foundation, and this keeps my makeup on ALLLL day long. Highly recommend!
Sydney S.
I love this setting spray (make sure you shake it good before you use it). This spray is good for all skin types. I have oily skin and I prefer the all nighter over the de-slick ( made me really oily ) I will be purchasing this product again
Lauren U.
Alexandria, VA
This is a great setting spray! But, if you have oily skin you. Red to be very light handed with it because it can make you a little greasy looking. It did keep my makeup on for a good portion of the day!
Jessie M.
Temperance , MI
I like knowing my makeup will stay on all night and this spray ensures it. It's not too expensive from ulta and I don't do my makeup that much so it should last me quite a while
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
This is my holy grail setting spray. Nothing budges for the night once this is on! It's comfortable and doesn't leave my face itchy or oily and stays working for over 10 hours.
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
This is a nice setting spray. It really sets my make up and make sure that it stays on my face all day. It is easy to apply because all you have to do is press down the button and it squirts out the bottle. I would recommend this to people.
Luukia M.
Five stars for this product. I absolutely love this stuff. It literally leaves your makeup set and stay flawless all day long. I would repurchase this item time and time again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.