BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cynthia T.
Adrian, MO
This is the most amazing setting spray i have tried yet! It makes your make up last all night, its cool & refreshing, and a little goes a long way.
It is completely worth the price.
It holds so well, without making your face feel like you have a sticky spray over the makeup!
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hands down my favorite setting spray. It only stays damp for a few seconds and never makes your skin feel tight. It helps my makeup stay on for hours even if I sweat a little.
Ashley J.
This setting spray is a must! I always apply it after I finish my makeup to ensure that it lasts. This is a must have in my opinion. The spray really helps the makeup set into your skin.
Veronica H.
I am absolutely in love with this setting spray, it is very lightweight and if you have dry skin it makes your makeup look very flawless and not cakey. It is very easy to apply. I definitely recommend.
Catherine L.
This setting spray did nothing for me. I was hoping that it would help control my oil like it says it is supposed to, but I ended up even more oily than I normally do. I have not yet found a setting spray that actually works for oil control.
Jessie A.
I am a lead singer in a band and work up a sweat on stage every night with full makeup on. With this spray the makeup does not BUDGE!!! It is a must in every makeup bag and I keep a travel size in my car.
Sky A.
Hoboken, NJ
This is the best one yet. I recommend this spray to anybody. Good for all types of skin. Dry oily or whatever type of skin... Nothing wrong with the spray at all. It makes all makes ups stay in place
Makiya C.
This setting spray keeps my makeup on all day. I've even cheered several games and my makeup stayed in place. I would definitely buy this again. It's really worth the price.
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
My favorite setting spray. I truly see a difference in the longevity if my makeup when I use it, and the sprayer is fantastic. It sprays evenly and fully. My go to for years!!
Nicole G.
Monongahela, PA
This stuff keeps my face on through 12hr nursing shifts and all night, through sweaty bars and clubs. It feels like it goes on almost sticky but dries quickly. Would recommend.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.