BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Arista S.
This stuff is amazing! Makes my makeup stay in place. I received a sample of this from my sephora play box and I love it. Will be purchasing the big bottle
Breanna S.
The setting spray hands down, my makeup looks so good after spraying my face, my makeup last all thru out the day on to the evening, the spritz is fabulous
Elizabeth C.
Lynn, MA
This setting spray has been life for me. A product I can not live with out. I seriously apply this after my makeup and it keeps it locked in and flawless.
Marissa Y.
Hesperia, CA
Love this setting spray. It’s pricey but it really holds my makeup in place. The travel size ones have a decent amount in them though so I buy those often.
Alexandria H.
This stays on all night long. It does make your makeup stay despite the weather or conditions. Perfect for a night out where you need your look to stay on.
Samantha R.
Hubert, NC
One of the best setting sprays I own. It is very light on the face. It keeps my makeup from melting on those hot summer days. I prefer it to other sprays.
E G.
Best setting spray ever!!!! This spray keeps your make up on all night literally!!!! Just two-three sprays on your face and your good to go all day/night.
Yvette G.
Corpus Christi Tx.
I can’t get enough of this spray is so good! I spray all over after my makeup application and my makeup for the most part stays all day which is amazing ❤️
Christina S.
Kansas City, MO
One word......Awesome!!! Best makeup setting spray on the market. You couldn't convince me to buy anything else. You look grest morning through the night!
Erica N.
This spray can help your makeup stay fresh all night especially dancing with your friends on a girls night out or staying flawlessly put my shift at work.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.