BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Anna K.
Fort Lee, NJ
Absolutely the best Setting spray!!! It does keep my make up for a long time. Good for all skin types! I also got a mini version for travel and on the go!
Hollie M.
Albuquerque, NM
I swear if you have not made a purchase you need too like now this is my all time favorite setting spray it's amazing makes your makeup stay on all day!!!
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
Love this setting spray. I got the duo that was for $30 and oh my god
I'm absolutely impressed at how much better my makeup looks and how long it stays on
Kaitlyn C.
Best setting spray ever! Worth every penny! Makes your face look not so full of powder! Keeps it on all night! Also the spray on the bottle is really good!
shelby m.
Cottage Grove, OR
i love this setting spray it is my all time favorite and i will never stop buying this product and i use this everyday and it keeps my makeup looking well
Jojo
Saint Paul, MN
I loved how refreshing this setting spray was and how long it made my makeup last. It gives an airbrushed matte finish which is great to blend with makeup
Jessica H.
Salem, NH
Let's just say I can use his in the morning, go all day to work, then go do cardio, and swim and my makeup stays on.
I'm never without this setting spray.
Nina K.
Wichita, KS
I cannot do my makeup without finishing it off with Urban Decay's All Nighter setting spray. It feels refreshing when applied & keeps my makeup on all day
Isela F.
Santa Maria, CA
Love this spray makes my makeup last all night! At first I doubted this production because I've used other setting sprays but this one works well for me 😍
Raelyn H.
Pflugerville, TX
This is the best setting spray I've ever used. It actually works, and it smells great. It's lightweight and doesn't run your face like some setting sprays.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.