BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Heather G.
I love using this no matter what I have on my face. Over makeup or just over a bb/cc cream. I always have spf because this does not have enough for me. Gives me a natural finish.
Cinthya H.
I got this as a travel set at Sephora, it came with a primer potion and it was only $19 dollars. So not bad. I have dry skin and I'm loving this. But I love urban decay, makes my make up last all night long.
Danielle B.
Sets makeup and makes powders blend into the skin better. I don't really notice my makeup lasting longer with this but I love it to make my powders blend in and also to make shimmer shadows much more metallic on the lid or make my highlighter pop!
Summer P.
Winter Park, FL
This product will always be a must-have for me. I notice a significant improvement in the appearance and long-lasting wear of my makeup when I use it, as compared to if I spray nothing on my face. It's extremely lightweight and very refreshing! I'll definitely continue to repurchase.
Sarah G.
This is the best makeup spray I have ever used! I went to a concert in 90 degree weather sweat a lot my makeup stayed on then that night it poured rain on us and when I got infront of a mirror after that my makeup was all still there and still looked amazing. I definitely recommend this!
Brittany P.
Gonzales, LA
I just have to say, that if you don't already use this product, you're missing out big time!! This stuff is beyond amazing!! It is so lightweight, but so heavy duty! My makeup looks fresh for hours without a single touch up. I'm in love!! I would buy over and over!
Jessica C.
Lincoln, NE
This setting spray works well for me, and keeps my makeup in place all day/all night long. It's saved my face through outdoor July weddings and just day to day activities in the salon. I'm acne prone with normal skin, but for friends with oily skin I've heard complaints that this doesn't work well for them and that they prefer the "deslick"
Joselyn B.
Indianapolis , IN
One of my favorite setting sprays! Definitely keeps my makeup lasting all day and I’m a flight attendant so I def need it. Keeps my foundation locked without looking like it’s melting by the end of a long work day. I would definitely recommend!
Nick S.
Dallas, TX
All Nighter doesn't do much to set itself apart from other setting sprays, aside from it being less hydrating than most. It holds makeup in place fine, but I definitely prefer MAC Fix+ as it adds a nice bit of moisture and glow to matte foundation
Katelyn M.
Is it 100% perfect/amazing/flawless? Of course not, but it's still good. It keeps my eyebrows/mascara/eyeliner in functioning condition. It's better to have this on than not to. You do have to be diligent about applying a good amount of it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.