BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Rosie P.
Arlington, MA
The holy grail of setting spray. Multi purpose, ever lasting, never ending stay put no matter what you do product. Its light weight but durable, and can be used as a blender for eyeshadow that stays put. great for all skin types 10/10 would recommend.
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
This setting spray is one of the originals and it is raved about for a reason! First of all the mist is very fine which is something many sprays don't have. Next, it keeps your makeup on for such a long time and keeps it looking flawless all day and night!
Michelle B.
Yukon, WV
I cannot live without this setting spray. I have ran out while waiting on my order to arrive and my makeup does not stay all day nor does it stay in place. I live in Florida with high temperatures and humidity. I use the All nighter setting spray and my makeup does not sweat off, budge or run!
Graciela D.
Merced, CA
One of the best setting sprays I've ever used! I used to not set my face with setting spray and I always looked powdery but after purchasing this as my first setting spray I fell in love! It melts all your makeup together and keeps on your makeup I love it
Emily R.
Cary, NC
This is the only setting spray I will use. I have tried many others but all of them make my face super oily towards the end of the day. I wore this to my senior prom and woke up with my makeup looking the same as it did the night before. 10/10 this is the best setting spray product I have found.
Esperanza R.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is amazing would definetky keep your makeup in place if you are going to a special event or even a night out this will make your foundation stick . I bought the one for dry skin after I used this one up and i don't like it as much as this one
Ellen W.
Saint Louis , MO
Helps keep makeup on all day long. Also helps prevent powders from looking cakey. Reasonable price, as it lasts about 5-6 months for me with use 5 days a week. Will repurchase always.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Hands down one of the barest setting sprays ever. It holds my makeup through a concert, bar crawl and into the next morning. It is mattifying so I would not over use it if you have dry skin. I like to mix it with a illuminating spray as well to even it out
Jennifer M.
Absolutely love this ive been using it alot lately and have no complaints but would love to see some more, always keeps my makeup in place and every once in a while use it while blending my creams ♡♡
April Z.
Evansville, IN
Love it!! It's the only setting spray that is used in our house!! A little pricey but worth it for the quality!!  We have combination skin in our house and it works great and is easy to use and apply.  Love the feel and definitely recommend others using!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.