BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

abigail g.
Leander, TX
Love thisss its awesomeeeeeeeee i just bought this and it gives me a really good matte finish look it for sure keeps my makeup in place and ots good for all skin types i would for sure purchase this again
Pamela T.
Lynwood, CA
Keeps makeup on all night! Controls my natural oils from ruining my look! Would purchase this product again. All time favorite setting spray. Gives me a matte finish
Lena P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this all the time! I works in the heat all the heat it gives you likes a natural finish! I will always use it because in hot temps of the summer my make up stays right in place and it is so easy to apply and I recommend everytime someone says they wish their make up stays!
Aubree B.
In love with this stuff and can't imagine my makeup routine without it. My skin is fairly dry, and this setting spray is a necessity for my makeup to look natural. My makeup absolutely, positively does not move when I use this stuff. Super lightweight, I would certainly buy again!
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
Love this setting spray. Helps to set my make up when finished applying and controls it from running or fading along with keeping a fresh looking face all day and all night long!
Lydia L.
I don't get the hype. I sprayed it over my finished makeup, and it didn't really do anything. I tried varying amounts of spraying, hot days vs not so hot days.. No difference. It sure feels nice but I don't think that'd be worth the $$..
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
I love this setting spray! It goes on and doesn't feel sticky and has kept my makeup in place longer than any other. The real test will be soon when the heat and humidity kick in! Urban Decay Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
This is my holy grail setting spray. Nothing budges for the night once this is on! It's comfortable and doesn't leave my face itchy or oily and stays working for over 10 hours.
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
Really does help makeup last and not fade. I spray with only foundation and powder then a second spray after everything but mascara is on. Great on hot days and nights. Doesn't alter the look of makeup at all.
Evie I.
Johnson City, NY
Thai is the most amazing setting spray ive every uses and I love the natural matte looking finish , other sprays I've used have been shiny and made my makeup run and made me look oily This is a amazing setting apray and I reccomemd to all
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.