BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tatum H.
Love it! It keeps my makeup on all day, smells great, however (maybe it's my primer) but on my T zone my pores kinda show a bunch after a while and my foundation rubs off on my forehead sometimes. Very easy to apply and makes my highlight pop
Selena A.
This is the first setting spray I have ever used and I love it. It has a little bit of a dewy finish but nothing crazy and usually my skin goes back to being matte. It is lightweight. Since I do have VERY dry skin this really helps refresh my face. My makeup lasts all day!
Caitlin D.
I love this travel size! I have been using this product for as long as I can remember. When traveling, it is always SO much easier if your liquid products come in a travel size!
Mandy L.
Phoenix, AZ
Always finish with this product. Keeps makeup budge proof and is definitely worth the hype. I live in Arizona so a product that helps my makeup not melt off my face is awesome.
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR
I've tried quite a few different setting sprays and this is definitely the best! It really helps to keep my makeup on because my skin gets really oily. Definitely worth the buy!
Eadlyn S.
I love this setting spray. It definitely is one of my favorites. I saw a bunch of reviews on it on YouTube and decided to test it out myself. It makes my makeup last all night and has a nice scent to it.
Sindi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing Setting Spray. You can actually see a difference when you use it. It keeps my makeup on all day. It is a bit pricey but it will last you a long time so totally worth it.
Sherry C.
Leeds, AL
This setting spray is good. I prefer another brand that has to be shipped so when I run out of my fav setting spray, I can run down to Ulta and buy the travel size of the Urban Decay to last me until I can repurchase the other one. Cause I have to wait for free shipping offer hehehe :p
Diana M.
If you want your makeup to stay on all day, I would definitely use this. It keeps my makeup locked tight, but it doesn't feel sticky or weird on the skin. I like the way it looks and keeps my makeup fresh. I would recommend this to others, of course!
Sara M.
Gillette, WY
This is a great product! It is a very good setting spray and it holds for a very long time!!! It is very easy to apply and the pro of this is it's not too oily like some other products and there's no cons
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.