BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Del V.
Best setting spray out there in my opinion. Awesome for holiday functions & nights out! Your makeup isn't going ANYWHERE! Love love love this setting spray!
Anya B.
Kept my face in place during college days, nights at the bar dancing and through my ballroom dance competitions. Amazing product and welllll worth the money.
Rachel C.
Taylor Mill, KY
Love that this is small enough to put in your purse. This setting spray truly works. Just a spritz after you apply make up and it holds everything in place.
Nyree K.
Conyers, GA
It works really well, but unfortunately when I first spray it on it gets a little sticky the long I have it on, idk if it's because of my sometimes dry skin.
Leslie A.
I absolutely love it! It keeps your face as fresh as when you first do your make up. I use it frequently, usually the travel size. You get what you pay for.
Sara I.
Cult favorite! My favorite! Holy grail setting spray! I go through so many bottles in three months! It has a a natural finish and is such a great mist!
Jenny R.
One of the best setting sprays I've ever used! My makeup lasts all day with this setting spay. I have oily skin and I would totally recommend this to anyone!
Jessica G.
I have dry skin and this setting spray still works wonders on my make up! It lasts ALL DAY! It really locks my foundation and helps it stay put.
So amazing!
Rebecca B.
THIS WILL KEEP YOUR FACE ON FOR DAYS AND DAYS. If you over powder, it'll tone it down and make it natural...and did I mention your face will stay on forever?
Isabella B.
Knoxville, TN
I use this product after I do my makeup and spray it all over my face and it really does what it says it keeps all over your makeup on and it does not budge!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.