BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lindsay S.
Wyoming
A person can't go wring with this Urban Decay primer. A few sprays and your make-up lasts all day. Doesn't dry out your skin. I would highly recommend this setting spray, works best on those hot summer days, when your make-up just wants to melt off
Sarah C.
I had no idea that there was such a thing as "Setting Spray". I tried some and yes, it does just that. It sets your makeup in place. The cooling effect was nice. It will not last a long time.
AnnaKate H.
Greer, SC
So I only use this by the default but it turned out to be awesome I did my make up and I ran out of my settings spray but its a good thing I work at a make up store sprayed a little bit on on my make up did not move it was amazing I’m buying this next paycheck
Grace W.
Roanoke, VA
I use this product whenever I know I am going to have a long day and it makes my make up last all day without having to touch it up at all. It keeps my make up from running or smudging even in the humidity. It is so easy to apply, just spray and go!
Kat C.
This setting spray is everything! I always have the worst luck going out to a show and my makeup is in need of a touch up halfway through. But the all nightspray has totally changed the game for me. I'm willing to bet it'll do the same for you too!
Chelsi S.
Waterford, MI
I have no clue why anyone could give this less then 5 stars?? This is hairspray for your face! I get probably 3-5 more hours out of my makeup while using this, it's great for all skin types and if you have something better please let me know! Highly recommend!!!!
Robin S.
Pikeville, KY
This spray is just awesome keeps your makeup looking fresh all day no need for touch ups just spray and u have a beautiful makeup all day. U gals would love this product I think it's just amazing to not have to worry about if u have to redo for a long day yes I would buy again so should you.
Angie K.
Everyone says this is one of the best setting sprays and it really is. It makes my make up last all day I love it! This would be really good if you’re looking for a product that will make your Makeup make up last all day long without looking cakey.
Ceora C.
Neptune, NJ
It's one of the game changers of setting sprays. My makeup lasts longer with application. This is for normal skin. There is one marketed for oily && dry skin. I would recommend this product over and over again.
Jessica H.
Auburn, NY
I am obsessed with all nighter. it keeps my makeup looking fresh all night. it is for combination skin so if you have oily skin i would go for oil slick. but even if your skin is on the little oily side this will NOT make your skin look oily at all!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.