BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Mindy L.
Middletown, OH
The awesome ladies at Sephora recommended this for my wedding day. I had an outside wedding in June and my makeup still looked great at the end of the night!
Del V.
Best setting spray out there in my opinion. Awesome for holiday functions & nights out! Your makeup isn't going ANYWHERE! Love love love this setting spray!
Rachel K.
West Branch, MI
This product makes my face matte and sets my makeup wonderful! My makeup doesn't budge and it doesn't make it separate! I would buy this over and over again
Nia O.
Norfolk, VA
I haven’t had this for very long but I really like how well it sets my makeup, I never have to worry about it coming off when I use this bc it’s really good
Jenny R.
One of the best setting sprays I've ever used! My makeup lasts all day with this setting spay. I have oily skin and I would totally recommend this to anyone!
Amie B.
Overland Park, KS
This is perfect to lock your makeup in place all day and all night! I have fallen asleep in my makeup with this on before and it still looked perfectly done.
Ashlee S.
Robstown
Great setting spray for someone on the go. I’m not professional by any means, but love that this spray gives me a natural finish and I don’t look too dewey.
Kara M.
Littleton, CO
This is my favorite product. I got the travel size and it lasts all day!! It wasn't too expensive either which was nice. Makes face not shiny which is good.
Mysti D.
Rantoul, IL
Get up now and go buy a big bottle and thank me later.... it says all nighter but I use it morning, noon and night... it's definitely my go to setting spray.
Alba C.
Brooklyn
Love applying this spray after my makeup is done.. It leaves my face feeling really comfortable. I have really dry skin and this does not dry my face at all.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.