BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Maeline J.
I've been using this setting spray for so long now it makes my makeup last all night long. I don't really find a smell to this setting spray. I live the new black packaging they came out with because the old white packaging it would get so dirty with my makeup. But I totally recommend this setting spray if your looking for your makeup to last all day and keeping you looking oily.
Danielle B.
Very convenient travel size. Great for on the go. Does its job and keeps everything in place for most of the day. Though doesn't seem to hold up as well under high heat and humidity.
Camila D.
Boca Raton, FL
Absolutely amazing. It makes your makeup stay in place for the whole night without it looking like you have a mask on. I would use it for light makeup and not so heavy night makeup. Among all the makeup sprays This One is definitely recommended.
Amanda M.
Patterson , CA
It definitely lives up to its name! I wouldn't recommended keeping your makeup on all night but if you're going to then you need this spray! I also love how you can use it to reset your makeup during the day.
Madyson M.
Silver Creek, GA
This setting spray is LIFE!! I've tried other brands but nothing has compared to this one yet. It's so easy to put on, just s few sprays and your done. It holds my makeup for hours. I absolutely love this!
Ashley B.
Plano, TX
I never thought a finishing spray would be worth the money until I had kids. My makeup lasts all day, with no sticky buildup or residue. No matter what my kids try to do to my face. It is costly, but so is your makeup, so you might as well make sure you look fabulous all day long :)
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
I typically use this setting spray when I am wearing makeup with heavy coverage, usually out on weekends. This spray sets my makeup for the night, despite dealing with occasional sweat, without making my skin feel oily or my makeup feeling cakey.
Lindsey M.
Fremont, MI
Best setting spray I have ever tried! Long lasting and makeup did not move. Has sun protection and kept my makeup on through sweating and water. Super easy to apply and you don't have to use much. I will always use this product! Highly recommended
Jeloni C.
Amsterdam , NY
In love with this spray. I used this during my prom. It worked amazing kept my makeup on through all the heat during that night. It also is great to hold again water. I didn't have to keep retouching my makeup with this. I would definitely purchase again
Emily A.
Richmond, VA
I wish I knew about products like this years prior. My makeup used to always be off by lunchtime. Now it stays on until I'm ready to take it off at night and I put it on at 7am. Love this and highly recommend!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.