BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cristina O.
Calexico, CA
This product has me in love, you leave the perfect makeup, I read many reviews about this product of urban decay but when I started to use forget all that is perfect! Seals the makeup very well I have not had any problem with it.
melissa R.
Wahiawa, HI
This was somthing i was so happy to get my hands on! Being that all nighter setting spray is a must to having my makeup last all day I had to buy tthis special offer of two for 40 dollars when normally one is 30!!! Leaves my makeup fresh and set sll day! Definitely my favorite setting spray
Gabrielle E.
I recently bought this along with the foundation and priming spray. I got the travel size version of this because I wanted to try it rather than spending a bunch of money on something I was unsure of. To say the least, this product was not a let down and I'll definitely be investing in the full size one
Meagan M.
Buna, TX
I love this setting spray! The bottle lasts forever and so does my makeup! If I have a wild night and forget to remove my makeup I will literally wake up and still look fabulous! I love love love this product!
Jennell B.
This is the only setting spray I will use now. I can stay out all day or all night and my makeup stays looking fresh! I can go to sleep at night and wake up with my face looking freshly powdered. It's amazing!
This is the best setting spray I've ever used! I love it so so much! It is awesome for keeping your makeup in place all day. I use it every single day, not only to set but also to make shadows and highlighters more intense. I have combination normal-dry skin and it truly is perfect for me.
Chelsea H.
This is the hair spray for your makeup. The last step to make sure your makeup lasts all night or all day. And it does exactly that. Also use it to wet your brush for a better pigment for your shimmer shadows.
Mishal F.
This setting spray is amazing it gives a light mist and also sets my makeup for a long time and I love the way it makes my skin feel. it is also partnered up with skindinavia and they are also a favorite primer and finishing spray or mine as well .
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
Smells amazing and works well but honestly works the same as e.l.f or nyx setting spray so when I Dinah my big bottle of this I'll probably go back to the cheaper ones since the only vendor to this one is scent. It's not worth the $45 or so dollars.
Mandy H.
Herndon, VA
I always pair this with the Makeup Forever Setting Spray and I could literally dunk my face in water and it would never move. It would last through WWIII and the next four years with Donald Trump as our President.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.